Adulthood with CP: Examples and Challenges from Around the World
Venue : Online
In advance of the AGM on 15 November 2021, ICPS will host an online panel discussion on "Adulthood with CP: Examples and Challenges from Around the World". We are pleased to present our panel composed of young people with CP, a parent of an adult child as well as professionals in the field:
- Adetokunbo Johnson, Nigeria/South Africa
- Yağmur Özükan, Cerebral Palsy Turkey
- Viviana Prida, Fundación Prisma, Argentina
- Lizzie Slack & Caitlin O'Keefe, Cerebral Palsy Alliance, Australia
- Elias Tawk, Sesobel, Lebanon
The panelists will share their testimonies from high-, middle- and low-income countries around the world. They will explore examples of best practice from their own experience and shine a light on ways to overcome the challenges facing adults with CP in today's society.
To register for the online event, click here.